Sunday, 8 November 2009

Introduction to 'Debt Solutions UK'

There is so much advice online about debt solutions that a lot of it becomes repetitive. I have found two problems with the info available online.

1. Much of it is aimed at an American audience and the debt solutions in the states differ greatly from the debt solutions in the UK.

2. Much of it is released by companies who simply want you to embark upon one of their debt solutions in order to profit from your financial situations.

So this blog will deal with debt solutions information and debt news specifically from the UK. And as I am affilliated with no companies, it will be entirely impartial. I will allow no guest posts from anyone affilliated and if I refer to a company in any way, shape, or form, it will always come with a means of advising readers that I have nothing to do with the company and could not possibly comment on what they are like as a company.

Impartial, honest advice, facts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment